Abokifx US Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate Today
|29.11.21||₦ 410.55||FX Market|
|30.11.21||₦ 413.75||First Bank|
|Not applicable||Western Union|
|01.12.21||₦ 562.00||Black Market|
Also, check out the CBN Naira exchange rates for other currencies here
- The price of Dollar to Naira for CBN is ₦ 411.66 as of 30 November 2021
- Dollar FX Market rate is ₦ 410.55 as of 29 November 2021
- The exchange price of USD to Naira is no longer applicable in Western Union, ₦ 410.55 in the Forex Market, and also no longer applicable in Moneygram
- Dollar to Naira exchange rate has the value of ₦ 413.75 as of November 30 2021 at First Bank as listed in the table above
- The most recent Dollar to Naira bank rate is ₦ 413.46 for FCMB as of November 30, 2021
- US Dollar to Naira rate for Black Market is N562.00 as of 01 December 2021
- BDC US Dollar price is also suspended for now
- The rate of Dollar in Moneygram is no longer applicable since December 2020 as shown in the table above
How much is a Dollar to Naira exchange rate today?
A Dollar to Naira exchange rate today is dependent on the market segment one is transacting in.
As can be seen in the table above, 1 USD to Naira price differs in the different segments such as the CBN rate, Bank rate, FX (Forex) market rate, BDC rate, and the black market rate.
Until recently, there were also Dollar to Naira Western Union rate and Dollar to Naira Moneygram rate.
Summary of US Dollar to Nigerian Naira Exchange Rate
The United States Dollar, USD, US Dollar is the commonly used currency for international trade against the Nigerian Naira. The USD rate recently experienced a consistent southward movement that led to the clamping down of Aboki Fx by the CBN over allegations of Currency speculation.
- Currency Name: US Dollar, USD
- Issuing Bank: Federal Reserve
- Currency Symbol[s]: $, US$, U$
- Country: United States
- Subunit: Cent, Penny
- ISO Code: USD
- Conversion: 1 USD equals 100 cent.
- Coins: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Banknotes: $1, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100