South African Rand to Naira Exchange Rate Today
The South African Rand, ZAR to Naira NGN rate for today can be seen in the summary table below for its value in the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, in the parallel market, FX market, and in Nigerian banks.
|Date||Today Rate||Previous Day Rate||Source|
|10.09.21||₦ 33.00||Standard Chartered Bank|
Also, check out the CBN Naira exchange rates for other currencies here
See all Bank exchange rates for Rand to Naira, also for other currencies
- South African Rand to Naira rate in FX Market is ₦ 27.45 as of 07 October 2021, ₦ 27.56 in CBN as of 08 October 2021 as seen in the table above
- CBN exchange rate Rand to Naira is ₦ 27.56 as of October 08, 2021
- The Rand to Naira Bank Rate Today at Standard Chartered Bank is ₦ 33.00 as of 10 September 2021
- ZAR to Naira bank rate in Standard Chartered Bank at ₦ 33.00 as of 10 September 2021 is the most recent as seen in the above table
- Rand to Naira exchange rate for Moneygram receiving is no longer applicable as shown in the table above
- The ZAR to Naira exchange rate has ₦ 27.45 at FX Market as the second least value after the CBN rate as in the table above
- ZAR to Naira exchange rate at ₦ 33.00 in Standard Chartered Bank as of 10 September 10 2021 is the highest value as shown in the table above
Summary of South African Rand Exchange Rate to Nigerian Naira
A lot of South African Rand exchange to Nigerian Naira as well as Nigerian Naira to South African Rand exchange occurs amongst the citizens.
The rand is the official currency of South Africa.
The South African rand is also legal tender in the Common Monetary Area member states Although Eswatini, Namibia, and Lesotho each have their own national currency (the lilangeni, the dollar, the lot), the three countries widely use the rand since their introductions, as Common Monetary Area member states. The rand was also legal tender in Botswana until 1976 when the pula replaced the rand.
- Currency Name: South African Rand
- Issuing Bank: South African Reserve Bank
- Currency Symbol[s]: R
- Country: South Africa, Lesotho, Eswatini, Namibia
- Subunit: Cent
- ISO Code: ZAR
- Conversion: 1 ZAR equals 100 cent.
- Coins: 10 cent, 20 cent, R1, 50c, R5, R2
- Banknotes: R100, R200, R20, R10, R50