Zenith Bank Magic Code
PIN stands for another word for code, Pin means Personal Identification Number. It is created at the point of registration and is used for authenticating all your zenith bank transactions.
This Mobile Banking service is available to all individual account holders with any phone that runs on the GSM platform
*966# is a code from zenith bank tagged EazyBanking code is a convenient, fast, secure, and affordable way to access your zenith bank account 24 hours of the day and 7 days of the week through your mobile phone without internet data on MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE etc
Things you can do with zenith bank Magic code (*966#).
1. OPEN ACCOUNT
2. CHECK BALANCE
3. BUY AIRTIME
4. TRANSFER MONEY
5. PAY BILLS
6. UPDATE BVN
9. PROTECT CODE (DEACTIVATE ACCOUNT)
OTHER SELF SERVICE
How to register
1. Simply dial *966*00# with your AlertZ phone number
2. You will be prompted to enter the last 4 digits of your Debit (ATM) card number.
3. The next page will display your Account Name and you will be prompted to create a 4 digit PIN
4. Confirm the 4 digit PIN
5. If successful, you will get a message “ Retrieving your balance “
6. You will receive an SMS with the balances on all your accounts
The application is absolutely free. However, network charges apply.
Note. Always protect your pin or Code from strangers, don’t show your code to any one, its private, you must keep it private.