Canadian Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate Today
The Canadian Dollar (CAD) to Naira exchange value today can be seen in the table below for different market segments where the currency is exchanged in Nigeria.
|Date||Today Rate||Previous Day Rate||Source|
|24.12.21||₦ 320..61||FX Market|
|29.12.21||₦ 440.00||Parallel Market|
|25.10.21||₦ 342.00||Standard Chartered Bank|
Also, check out the CBN Naira exchange rates for other currencies here
- The CAD to NGN rate in the parallel market is N440 as of 29 December 2021
- 1 CAD Canadian Dollar exchange rate to Nigerian Naira at the FX Market is ₦ 320.61 as of 24 December 2021, while Moneygram rate is no longer applicable
- Canadian CAD to Naira NGN exchange price at Standard Chartered Bank is ₦ 342.00 as of 25 October 2021
- CAD to Naira exchange rate at Standard Chartered Bank has the next highest amount of ₦ 342.00 by its October 25, 2021 rate as shown in the table above
- The most recent Canadian CAD to Naira bank exchange price as published is ₦ 342.00 is that of Standard Chartered Bank as of October 25, 2021, as listed in the table above
How much is Canadian Dollar to Naira
The rate of CAD TO NGN varies for different market segments. In the FX market, the price is ₦ 320.61 as of 24 December 2021, while at the parallel market the value is ₦ 440.00 as of 29 December 2021.
The price for Central Bank is not available by the apex bank.
Summary of Canadian Dollar Exchange Rate to Nigerian Naira
- Currency Name: Canadian Dollar
- Issuing Bank: Bank of Canada (Banque du Canada)
- Currency Symbol[s]: $, C$, CAD, Can$
- Country: Canada
- Subunit: Cent, sou
- ISO Code: CAD
- Conversion: 1 CAD equals 100 cent.
- Coins: CAD 25¢, CAD 10¢, CAD 5¢, CAD $1, CAD $2
- Banknotes: CAD $10, CAD $5, CAD $20, CAD $50