Canadian Dollar to Naira Exchange Rate Today
The Canadian Dollar (CAD) to Naira exchange value today can be seen in the table below for different market segments where the currency is exchanged in Nigeria.
|Date||Today Rate||Previous Day Rate||Source|
|29.07.22||₦ 323.96||FX Market|
|01.08.22||₦ 520.00||Parallel Market|
|Standard Chartered Bank|
Also, check out the CBN Naira exchange rates for other currencies here
- The CAD to NGN rate in the parallel market is ₦ 520.00
- 1 CAD Canadian Dollar exchange rate to Nigerian Naira at the FX Market is ₦ 323.96, while Moneygram rate is no longer applicable
- Canadian CAD to Naira NGN exchange price at Standard Chartered Bank
- The most recent Canadian CAD to Naira bank exchange price
How much is Canadian Dollar to Naira
The rate of CAD TO NGN varies for different market segments. In the FX market, the price is ₦ 323.96, while at the parallel market the value is ₦ 520.00
The price for Central Bank is not available by the apex bank.
Summary of Canadian Dollar Exchange Rate to Nigerian Naira
- Currency Name: Canadian Dollar
- Issuing Bank: Bank of Canada (Banque du Canada)
- Currency Symbol[s]: $, C$, CAD, Can$
- Country: Canada
- Subunit: Cent, sou
- ISO Code: CAD
- Conversion: 1 CAD equals 100 cent.
- Coins: CAD 25¢, CAD 10¢, CAD 5¢, CAD $1, CAD $2
- Banknotes: CAD $10, CAD $5, CAD $20, CAD $50