Pounds to Naira Exchange Rate Today
The Pounds to Naira black market exchange rate in Lagos is ₦ 945.00, while the exchange rate for CBN is ₦ 574.36 as shown in the table below.
Pounds to Naira rate today varies in the different market segments that exist where the exchange takes place such as the CBN, Forex Market, Black Market, Nigerian banks, BDCs including MoneyGram, and Western Union.
See the rates in the table below.
|02.06.23||₦ 945.00||Black Market|
|31.05.23||₦ 570.57||Forex Market|
|29.12.21||₦ 562.40||FCMB Bank|
|29.12.21||₦ 553.64||First Bank|
Also, check out the CBN Naira exchange rates for other currencies here
See all Bank exchange rates for Pound to Naira and also for other currencies
- Pounds to Naira in FCMB bank is ₦ 562.40 and ₦ 553.64 in First Bank as of 29 December 2021
- Pounds to Naira exchange rate today for CBN is ₦ 574.36 as of May 30 and ₦ 570.57 in Forex Market
- Pound to Naira exchange for Moneygram is no longer applicable for now, also in Western Union
- The pound to Naira exchange rate bank’s value for FCMB Bank as of 29 December 2021 is ₦ 562.40 as seen in the table above
- The pound to Naira bank rate has a value of ₦ 553.64 in First Bank and ₦ 562.40 in FCMB as of 29 December 2021 as seen in the table above
- As of December 2020, the Western Union rate is no longer applicable
- Black market Pound to Naira rate is ₦ 945.00 as of 2 June 2023 as shown in the above table
Summary of Pounds to Naira Exchange Rate Today
The British Pound Sterling, Pound is one of the three most commonly used currencies international trade against the Nigerian Naira. The Naira to Pound exchange rate recently experienced a consistent southward movement that led to the clamping down of Aboki Fx by the CBN over allegations of Currency speculation.
- Currency Name: Pound, Pound Sterling, British Pound Sterling
- Issuing Bank: Bank of Englamd
- Currency Symbol[s]: £
- Country: United Kingdom
- Subunit: Penny
- ISO Code: GBP
- Conversion: 1 GBP equals 100 Penny.
- Coins: Two pence, Penny, Ten pence, Twenty pence, £1, 50p, £2, 5p
- Banknotes: £50, £10, £5, £20